I don’t like that I have to put these together, but in the interests of fairness and transparency, below are the standard terms and conditions for any game giveaways. By entering a game giveaway, you are agreeing to the below. If you don’t agree with any of the terms, please don’t enter.
In addition to the standard terms listed below, the specific details of the competition including how to enter, the prize being offered and the closing dates are found in the specific competition post. The conditions stated in the specific competition post are in addition to the the standard terms and conditions below.
- The Promoter is myself via my personal blog, 30 Something Gamer. Beyond hosting on the WordPress platform, this blog is not associated with or sponsored by any company.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the original competition post.
- Closing date for entry is as per the original competition post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within 28 calendar days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted for any reason, or does not claim the prize within 7 calendar days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner, or rerun the competition.
- The prize will be delivered digitally, via the Steam store. The prize winner must have a valid Steam account in order to receive the prize.
- Once delivery of the prize has been made, no other support with regard to the prize will be provided by the Promoter. Any technical problems which arise after delivery of the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.